Sunday, November 4, 2012

Nicoletta Tomas Caravia






Artist Nicoletta Tomas Caravia  
Madrid, 1963







" Painting has been growing in me and I in it, let the hand because it is a secret language between my soul and me. I learn with her. Inhabit the realm of form to let them speak deep emotions, my world mirrors the world outside-in and inside-out. The battlefield is always in my heart, and imagination companion. My pictorial motifs, the light of human beings, their fragility and grandeur.  use acrylic , because I was aware everything marble dust, because it approaches the ground, giving texture, weight and borders newsprint, because of the everyday speech of the absurd and the anecdotal; pego poems written papers, because the written word is fertile ground for the soul, and integrated photos also cut them in simple or whimsical to dance with paint, with the figure and air.  therefore I do not care how a work is executed, but for its ability to nourish the look, to speak directly to the hearts of people. beginning Every work is a journey that begins, and may not be ports, but shipwrecks, which are again new travel seeds."


Ditulis Oleh : Unknown // 6:53 AM
Kategori:

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 

Blogger news

Blogroll

About