Wednesday, April 24, 2013

Harutyun Gulamir Khachatryan




Artist Harutyun Gulamir Khachatryan
Armenia, Yerevan, October 30, 1984



"From the very childhood I loved to draw. It is for this reason, having studied two years at Yerevan secondary school number 150, I moved to Yerevan secondary art school named after A. Kojoyan and graduated from it in 2001. In the same year I enrolled in the Yerevan State Academy of Fine Arts and graduated from it in 2007. My specialization is painting, and my diploma work was my self-portrait.  I never imagined myself drawing landscapes. Landscape has always been for me a genre in which one can work during the holidays, that is when the imagination is relaxed. .. As already stated, I've always been more interested in people, and even more in the world inside them…  I've always been fascinated by the historic theme, but despite numerous sketches of historical or allegorical compositions related to the history of Armenia, only a few of them were transferred to canvas...  I do not like to talk or write about my paintings because I think that they themselves are powerful enough to speak about themselves, you only need to understand their language. I can say about my art that I'm trying to convey not only feelings and emotions, but also the history and personal experiences. For me, random lines or colors are unacceptable. Even the difference in a few millimeters means the difference in the perception of those feelings that I wanted to convey. Mostly I can be considered a symbolist."












Ditulis Oleh : Unknown // 1:45 AM
Kategori:

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 

Blogger news

Blogroll

About