Sunday, November 24, 2013

Karin Jurick




Artist Karin Jurick
Atlanta




Karin Jurick Atlanta-based contemporary painter. 
"I enjoy observing, photographing and painting the daily events of ordinary people - whether it’s a glimpse into someone’s private moment viewing a work of art, commuting to work, cooking in a restaurant kitchen, relaxing on a park bench - I find people, in their most candid moments, my greatest inspiration. I find myself interested in painting everything really - from food to landscapes to still-lifes.....I would really like to paint it all. I am an avid fan of realism - but strive to paint with loose, expressive brush strokes, use daring, vivid colors - to achieve paintings with life and spontaneity..."


Karin Jurick
























































































Ditulis Oleh : Unknown // 8:20 AM
Kategori:

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 

Blogger news

Blogroll

About