Saturday, May 11, 2013

Beso Arbolishvili




Artist Beso Arbolishvili 
Georgia’s Kacheti region, in village Veliscikhe, 1955






Beso entered Georgian State Academy of Art in 1974 and graduated in 1981. In 1981 he continues his education in Moscow’s University’s Tbilisi branch under the guidance of Ucha M. Japaridze. During those years, Beso works not only on his drawing skills, but on his views and tastes as professional artist. Many of his fellow classmates are also playing an important rolls in Beso’s understanding of the path he wants to take as an artists.  
“I’m An Artist without any. My art is my feelings, my mood, and my love. The LOVE is the most important feelings off all, even it hurts sometimes. You can find Love in all my paintings.”




Ditulis Oleh : Unknown // 6:29 AM
Kategori:

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 

Blogger news

Blogroll

About