Friday, May 17, 2013

Odile van der Stap




Artist Odile van der Stap
Amersfoort, Netherlands



"My name is Odile van der Stap and I'm a digital artist living in The Hague. Digital painting is what I love doing the most, which is why I'm very passionate about my profession and always aim for the best results and a happy client. I create personal illustrations but also commercial work, as well as art for individual customers.  I'd love to work for you, so don't hesitate to contact me through my website."

Specialties
Skills: Digital painting, illustration.
Directories: Cover illustration, decorative illustration, fashion illustration, editorial illustration, fantasy art, book illustration, etc...





Ditulis Oleh : Unknown // 11:30 PM
Kategori:

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 

Blogger news

Blogroll

About